Alumni Program Flyer for Sharing
The IAFF Alumni is a free program designed to help retirees and former members maintain their relationship and connection with the IAFF.
Inactive-retired status is for those who have separated from their local union in good standing. If your local offers active-retired membership, Alumni registration is automatic.
If your local offers active-retired membership and you choose to be inactive, Alumni membership is at the discretion of the local president.
Former members with a status of withdrawn must contact their respective local for approval.
What Do I Get?
- 50% discount on subscription to Fire Fighter Quarterly – $9 per year (active-retired members receive the magazine at no cost)
- Membership packet to include card and decals
- Access to IAFF website and the Online store
- Insurance and financial services from the IAFF Financial Corporation
- Discounts through Union Privilege